The properties of particles include particle size, shape, surface structure and pore structure. The shape of the particles can impact on many properties of a powder sample, including specific surface area, flowability, magnetic property, packing property, abrasive property and chemical activity. In order to improve the characteristics and performance of some products, particle shapes have been designed and produced based on their applications by industrial and scientific research. Therefore, particle shape analysis is very important throughout this process. Bettersize particle image analyzer is well-known for its using of particle shape analysis.
List of products:
- Bettersizer S3 Plus: (Particle shape: 2 to 3500μm - Particle size: 0.01 to 3500μm)
- Bettersizer S3: (Particle size: 0.01 to 3500μm - Particle shape: 100 to 3500μm)
- BeVision D2: (Particle size and particle shape: Dry: 30 µm to 10000 µm)
- BeVision W1: (Particle size and particle shape: 4 - 400 µm)
- BeVision M1: (Particle size and particle shape: 1 to 10,000 µm)
- BeVision S1: (Particle size and particle shape: 1 to 3000 µm)