- STOE STADI P:
(THE RAPID, COMPREHENSIVE MODULAR SYSTEM WITH UNSURPASSED RELIABILITY)
The very reliable, high-precision two circle goniometer is the basis of a whole range of x-ray powder diffraction solutions. Vertically or horizontally mounted, the STADI P can be built-up in Transmission/Debye-Scherrer or Bragg-Brentano geometry: Transmission/Debye-Scherrer, Reflection/ Bragg-Brentano or both. Two STADI P goniometers, either in the same or different configurations, can be mounted in the same cabinet resulting in two completely independent units. Moreover, two goniometers can share one source.
WHY MEASURE POWDER IN TRANSMISSION- / DEBYE-SCHERRER GEOMETRY?
- Reliable intensities over the full 2Θ scale
- Real microsampling possible
- No height displacement
- Smallest 2Θ angles possible (< 0.2° 2Θ)
- Easy handling of air-/moisture sensitive or hazardous materials
- Various state of the art detectors
- Pure Kα1 radiation using Fe, Co, Cu, Mo and Ag sources
- The ultimate platform for laboratory PDF calculations using Ag Kα1 data
- Transmission / Debye-Scherrer or Bragg-Brentano mode
- Ideally suited for the analysis of air/ moisture sensitive and microsamples
- High- and low-temperature attachments
- STOE STADI P COMBI:
(DIFFRACTOMETER FOR COMBINATORIAL AND HIGH-THROUGHPUT ANALYSIS)
Based on the well-known STADI P, STOE has developed a new powder diffractometer for high-throughput and combinatorial measurements in transmission geometry. With its newly designed sample stage providing a variable x, y grid for various slide-in sample holders, eg. for up to 96 different samples, the STADI P COMBI offers highest efficiency combined with all the advantages of the STADI P system.
- 96-fold sample stage – user definable x/y grid
- Pure Kα1 radiation using Co, Cu, Mo or Ag radiation
- Transmission geometry
- STOE STADI MP:
(THE UNIQUE MULTIPURPOSE POWDER DIFFRACTOMETER OFFERING THREE GEOMETRIES)
STOE has developed a new type of diffractometer which is more flexible than any existing system but without any loss in performance. STOE’s STADI-MP combines the two most common diffractometer configurations: Transmission-/Debye-Scherrer and Bragg-Brentano geometry with a set-up for micro-diffraction.
For more information, please download complete catalogues here.